This document sets out the Occupational Health & Safety (OHS)
requirements and the company’s commitment to ensure a safe and
healthy working environment.
Objectives - Policy statement
- Mobile Kitchens Pty Ltd (“The Company”) is committed to ensuring a safe and healthy working environment for staff in company offices and other workplaces, where required, in accordance with its legislative obligations.
- The company is also committed to injury management aimed at the early and safe return to work of injured staff, in accordance with its legislative obligations.
- The company is committed to regular OHS consultation with staff and their representatives and, where necessary, with contractors and suppliers of equipment and services, to ensure that occupational health and safety management is of the highest standard.
- The company has a comprehensive range of strategies and programs available to staff to support their health, safety and wellbeing and the return to work of ill or injured staff, including ensuring training and instruction is provided to staff commensurate with their roles and responsibilities to enable them to comply with this policy.
- The company has systems and procedures in place to ensure implementation of this policy.
Audience and applicability
- This policy applies to employees of Mobile Kitchens Pty Ltd and contractors while visiting or conducting business in company workplaces & other designated work areas and while participating in authorised company activities outside of company workplaces.
- The company’s OHS policy involves implementing occupational health and safety to ensure a safe and healthy working environment for all.
- This policy is in accordance with the relevant state & federal Acts & Regulations